Drunk Driving Overview
Are you facing criminal drunk driving charges? When faced with the possibility of having your license suspended or even spending time in jail, it is important to find a resource that can help you build a strong defense.
A DUI lawyer may be the resource you've been looking for. Legal counsel can help you prepare a defense for your DUI charge. To connect with a local DUI attorney who can provide a free case evaluation, complete the free form on this page.
Information about Charges
Our DUI 101 section goes over the basics of DUI, examining such questions as:
- What is a DUI?
- What happens during a DUI stop?
- How can one challenge a DUI charge?
- What are common penalties for DUI?
A DUI Lawyer Can Be Your Resource
You may have questions that go beyond the basics, or need to speak to someone about your particular situation or specific needs.
If so, you may want a free case evaluation with a local DUI lawyer.
Just complete the free form or call 877-349-1311 to connect right away.
The Basics of Drunk Driving and DUI Arrests:
- DUI Penalties - What punishments could you face if you are convicted of drunk driving?
- First DUI - A look at how the law treats first time DUI offenders.
- DUI Second Offense - A look at how charges change if you have previously been convicted of a DUI.
- DUI Felony or Misdemeanor - The type of DUI charge you are facing will depend on many factors.
- Juvenile DUI - Many states have different laws for juveniles charged with drinking and driving.